Customer Service Representative / Warehouse Role
Located in Seattle, WA
A local architectural building supply company is looking for an experienced warehouse associate looking to move into a customer service role!
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated worker who is looking for a long term fit in an administrative role in a warehouse operations environment.
Shift: Mon-Fri, 6:30am - 4pm. Great for early risers!
- Customer service to include answering phone calls and greeting customers while taking orders.
- Prepare shipments for delivery and offload incoming trucks, possibility of doing delivery in future if needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- 1-2 years in customer service
- Strong warehouse experience and background, forklift experience is a plus
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs
- Valid Drivers License required
Benefits: Growth potential! Evaluation Hire position
Three Ways To Apply:
About Express Employment Professionals:
There are plenty of job opportunities in Seattle but trying to hunt down that perfect position in your preferred industry and with a company that looks out for their employees can be tough. No one understands the stress of looking for work more than we do, which is why we are here to help make the process simple. Our focus is to make finding work in Seattle as easy as possible for you, the Job Seeker. We hire for a variety of assignment options, including one-day, temporary, evaluation, and direct/professional placements. Whether you are looking for a secondary job to supplement your existing income or the job that will turn into a lifelong career, Express North Seattle will go above and beyond to assure you reach your goals and gain the employment you are after!
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121