1st Shift Chemical Operator
Located in Franklin, IN
Chemical Operator''s Summary/Company Information:
- A Johnson county company is looking to add to their manufacturing team making various plastic components.
- The chemical operator will be using batch sheets to measure raw material and blend material in containers and drums.
- The operator will use sit down forklift to pull product/move things around the facility
- Duties will also include keeping production area clean, following safety guidelines, and packaging material.
Pay/Benefits for Operator:
- 1st Shift = $18/hr. , plus bonus opportunities based off performance
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- PTO, paid holidays
Schedule: 1st Shift, Mon-Fri, 7 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs + on a regular basis
- forklift experience preferred
- detail oriented
- previous compounding or mixing experience a plus
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5700 to complete your application. Please have your work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
- Online application: https://apply.expresspros.com
- Message us: https://www.expresspros.com/IndySouth/Contact-Us/Default.aspx
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, and Finance positions.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143