Located in New Berlin, WI
Salary: $15 - $19 / Hour
Pay rate - $15-19/ hour
Hours M-Th 4:00 PM- 2:30 AM
The General laborer will be flexible and open to learning. Will run a variety of machines that have been already set-up.
- Operate machines such as CNC, Laser, Bender, Saw, Etc
- Trouble-shooting minor equipment issues.
- Report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, unsafe and unusual conditions.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- To be open to work in different departments within the shop environment.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Has a variety of solid experience within manufacturing settings-preferably miscellaneous metals.
- Effective and professional communication skills-verbal and written
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Basic ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawing aids
- Detailed oriented and ability to multitask
- Strong orientation toward quality, safety and continuous improvement
- Desire to learn new skills and improve technical knowledge
- Time management skills, prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Work in a fast-paced-team environment, flexibility, quick learner
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- This position is very active and requires standing and walking for 1 – 10 hours per day.
- Bend/kneel, stoop/crouch, twist/turn, grasp/reach overhead and outward frequently
- The employee must frequently lift, carry, push or pull 1 – 50 lbs. frequently
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work in a fast-paced industrial environment wearing hearing protection, vision protection, steel-toes shoes and other appropriate protective clothing.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Referral Bonuses
For more information please call Express Employment Professionals, Brookfield, WI at (262) 754-1350 or email your resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Brookfield
17550 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045