Quality Control Technician
Located in Franklin, IN
Salary: 16.00 -16.80/hr
Quality Control Tecnician Summary/Company Information:
- Heavy Industrial Production facility located in Franklin, IN is looking for an experienced QC Tech to add to their production team.
- This facility supports a teamwork environment and candidates must be flexible to work in all areas of the production floor. Can be very hot environment in the summer and you will get very dirty.
- The company manufactures plastic pellets that are used in the automotive industry to melt down into plastic pieces found in cars/trucks.
- Associates will perform quality and color tests on resin; Perform quality audits on incoming materials; Contact suppliers with quality issues; Assist Production with quality issues; Document and control testing data; Maintain quality inspection records; Generate reject reports; Review on hold materials, generate reject reports for production and accounting.
- $16.00 -16.80/hour to start.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance – Single $15 every 2 weeks, Family $45 every 2 weeks
- After 1-year associates will receive 10 days’ vacation
- After 6 months associates start accruing sick days
- Uniform provided by company upon hire
1st shift: 7:30am to 4:00pm.
2nd shift: 3:30 pm to 12:00am.
3rd shift: 11:30pm to 8:00am.
- Must have at minimum 3 years of work history in production.
- Ideal candidates will have extensive QC knowledge and most desirable if coming from the plastic or extruding/molding industries.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft word and excel, and will be required to communicate at a high level.
- Ability to lift 55lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and flex work responsibilities from day to day.
- Must be able to work in smelly, noisy and dirty working conditions. (Dirt is actually black pigment color that is similar to toner ink.) The facility is actually very well swept and organized but pigment stains and is very hard to clean up.
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5700 to complete your application.
Please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, and Finance positions.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143