Located in Lincoln, NE
Express Employment is looking for multiple sanitation workers for a company in Lincoln, Nebraska. There are openings on 1st and 3rd shifts. Pay for 1st shift is $13/hour and pay for 3rd shift is $13.75/hour.
· Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures. Stops at risk behavior of others and self.
· Perform work assignments in a team with other employees.
· Perform repetitive tasks.
· Maintain clean work area.
· Take direction and respond to supervision.
· Communicate with lead, supervisor, co-workers, managers, and customers in a professional manner.
· Support shift lead in completing punch-list items.
· Use proper personal protective equipment.
· Present a professional appearance and conduct.
· Understand customer service and satisfaction.
· Understand reporting systems and the environment.
· Perform repetitive tasks in a GMP environment
· Perform sanitization duties to maintain a GMP controlled environment
· Consistently follow all customer and SBM SOP’s and procedures
· Respond to customer requests in a professional manne
· Fully train in area job functions for specific shift assignment and area classification including walls, floors, windows, wipe-downs, maintenance issue reporting, and shut-down cleaning.
· Complete daily FN logs accurately and completely
· Must be trained and be certified in correct gowning procedures for assigned area.
· Complete all basic training modules and annual qualification trainings per customer Standard Operating Procedures.
· Complete all safety certifications including chemical safety.
· Available to act as area fill-in in the event of general staff shortage.
· Supports shift lead in completing work orders and internally identified items for assigned area.
Education and/or Experience
Completed all safety and task training certification.
Ability to print clearly and speak simple sentences.
Know the American measures of money, weight, size, length, shapes, distance and measures such as, cups, pints, quarts, gallons, etc.
Recognize and understand safety signs and building warning systems. Understand safety requirements, understand & meet company handbook expectations. Ability to learn the operation and care of vacuum cleaners and other janitorial equipment. Take care in the use of cleaning materials for different types of building surfaces. Work is routine & repetitive.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Required to have a valid driver’s license, if driving own vehicle on business time or company vehicle.
Will also be required to have proof of vehicle registration and insurance. Maybe required to be forklift certified.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to change tasks or assignments outside normal duties. Work in a team environment.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply at expresspros.com/apply or call us at 402-420-5800 to schedule a phone interview.
Express Office: Lincoln
4955 O Street
Lincoln, NE 68510