Packer For Extrusion
Located in New Holland, PA
Salary: 14.50 to 16.00
We’re looking to hire several Extrusion Packers for 2nd and 3rd shift. We''re looking for dedicated individuals who''re looking to work as a cohesive team in a positive environment. Ideal associates are those who''re interested in learning, growing and advancing with the company.
2nd Shift: M-F, 2PM-10PM
3rd Shift: M-F 10PM-6AM
The Extrusions Packing team member responsibilities include verifying the quality and size of extruded materials, packing of the parts, wrapping, and weighing of skids, and accurate record keeping of all materials produced. Packing Team Members will follow procedures for inventory control of the supplies used in the packing area and are also responsible for all grinding of scrap material. Team members will work together with other teams to provide an excellent customer experience for all customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support company values and mission through respect, continuous improvement, and safety
- Apply Lean Thinking to teamwork and processes (waste, flow, level work, etc.)
- Manufacture products in a safe manner following SOPs and quality guidelines.
- Actively participate in problem solving and continuous improvement within a team.
- Support and help in other areas as the manufacturing schedule dictates.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to read a tape measure and other measuring devices.
- Ability to recognize problems and suggest countermeasures.
- The ability to adjust machinery with basic hand tools to achieve quality parts.
- Must be comfortable using saws and other power tools.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Responsible self-starter with excellent time management skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a warehouse and manufacturing setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
Express Office: Lancaster
1380 Harrisburg Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601