General Laborers/Production 2nd Shift
Located in York, PA
Hours: 2nd shift (2:30p-1130pm) overtime available, currently working mandatory Saturdays to meet orders, and opportunity to hire on after probation period. Strict on attendance policy and want people to work and be reliable! New starts go to the main office; receive your PPE and you will be directed to your work location.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fulfilling production requirements on the packaging lines
- Working in a fast-paced production environment lifting, bending, placing up to #50 packages onto pallets repeatedly rotating job stations every 2 hours.
- Following established policies and safety standards
- Be alert for product quality issues
- Follows established standard work procedures for startup and shutdown of a variety of equipment.
- Operates machines in accordance with standard work procedures.
- Packages, labels. palletizes and stretch wraps products using a variety of equipment and computer systems to meet customer specifications.
- Actively participates in the implementation of sustainable improvement processes, such as 5S, Kaizen, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Daily Management Control, Standard Work and Problem Solving.
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Other Duties & Responsibilities: As assigned
The requirements listed in the sections that follow are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to perform the duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions (primary duties) of the job.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to perform normal work activities, sight, hearing, and walking.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. repetitively
- Ability to read, write, understand English
- Mechanically inclined
- Continuous education as deemed necessary by the company.
steel toed or composite are required
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our York office: 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402 Or Hanover: 11 Carlisle Street, Suite 205, Hanover, PA 17331
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402