Billing Services Call Center Representative
Located in Powell, OH
Salary: up to $16.00/hr
Days, flexible, FT & PT (MUST be able to work till 7pm Mon-Thur)
Up to $16hour
Experienced individuals needed to handle outbound/inbound calls to/from consumers to inform consumers of balance(s) for medical, account(s) while maintaining high-quality customer service.
Seeking a customer service oriented employee with some knowledge in the healthcare field, student balance, and commercial industries to handle outbound/inbound calls to/from consumers to resolve billing issues and obtain and/or negotiate payments on their accounts.
This individual would possess the ability to follow and apply laws set for the billing services industry.
- Available until 7:00 PM, Monday thru Thursday a must
- FT/PT (at least 25 hours per week)
- Excellent consumer communication regarding medical billing and student billing a plus
- Affirmative approach for appropriate communicating and negotiating skills
- Ability to follow and apply rules, regulations, laws, and techniques as related to our industry
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic P, math and typing skills are a must
- Valued work ethic
- Ability to work independently
Pay typically starts at $13-$14 but may go up to $15 w/experience.
Located 5 minutes north of I-270 in Powell off of Sawmill Parkway.
Completes call in an efficient amount of time
Implements appropriate cost-saving measures
Accounts documented on FACS
Solution/resolution with consumer
Completion of required steps
Accuracy, clarity, consistency and thoroughness of FACS notes
Demonstrates competence in required job skills and knowledge.
Exhibits good customer service skills
Assignment of correct dispositions
96 West William St.
Delaware, OH 43015
6838 Flags Center Dr.
Columbus, OH 43226
( Intersection of I-270, Cleveland Ave., Shrock Rd. )
Express Office: Delaware (Columbus North)
96 West William Street
Delaware, OH 43015