Workforce Management Specialist
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
Join a collaborative, high-energy work environment where team members are empowered to “run with” ideas to improve processes. As our Labor Management Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing labor management processes and systems to ensure stores have data and tools available to optimize resources and provide consistently outstanding customer service.
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
- Provides oversight of and expert guidance on the overall labor management process and approach, maintaining and continuously improving all aspects of the labor model and identifying and supporting implementation of productivity efficiencies.
- Partners with other departments to develop forecasts for headcount needs and ensure integration with the Optimized Scheduling tool.
- Develops, maintains, and improves key metrics and reporting within the labor model to assist stores in making informed labor decisions and provide data for annual budgeting and planning cycles.
- Works closely with store operations management to maintain, update, and execute store labor standards.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in workforce management.
- Previous retail management and retail financial experience preferred.
- Proficiency and experience with workforce management technology, including labor standards software and scheduling / forecasting software (Kronos experience preferred).
- Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, budgeting, project management and planning skills.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and productively across key business functions, including Operation, HR and IDS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate with others across the organization from store management and employees to senior leadership.
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702