Recruiting - Promotions Manager
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
Join a collaborative, high-energy work environment where team members are empowered to “run with” ideas to improve processes. You will have a significant role in building our recruiting processes to support Company growth. We look for candidates who are not satisfied with the status quo, are intellectually curious and confident in their abilities!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
The Recruiting & Promotions Manager is responsible for establishing and executing effective sourcing, recruiting, hiring and onboarding strategies to ensure talent needed to support world class customer service. In addition, this position oversees key HR programs, including internal promotions and hiring processes (including background/drug screening).
- Develop, direct and oversee a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy to support hiring managers with innovative candidate sourcing approaches and programs, including use of candidate relationship management tools and focused programs, such as employee referral programs.
- Oversee and manage all programs and processes associated with the hiring process, identifying improvements to the candidate experience and establishing creative strategies to increase diversity of the candidate pool.
- Manage budgets and provide recommendations for program updates and changes.
- Manage recruiting and internal promotions team to ensure high performance and effective outcomes.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years HR experience with 3+ years management preferred; SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP, or SHRM-CP certification also preferred.
- Extensive experience in building staffing functions and programs in a decentralized hiring model
- Strong process orientation
- Proven track record of sourcing talent
- Ability to develop creative solutions and drive organizational change
- Experience with large company-wide programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702