Located in Woodland, WA
Express Employment Professionals is hiring for a Forklift Operator for our client in Cowlitz County.
Forklift Operator are responsible for offloading product, warehousing, stacking pallets, quality control and maintain clean work area.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drive Forklift or use a pallet jack to move pallets
- Putting products onto pallets, they are located on slip sheets
- Push Pull attachment for forklift and Slip Sheets
- Sampling of various incoming ingredients
- Basic operational upkeep on equipment
- Follow work instructions and SOP''s
- Various other duties directed by management and shift supervisors.
Must be able to lift 50lbs
HS Diploma or GED required.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632