Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Southside Indianapolis manufacturing company is looking for candidates in the electronics field to fill an Electronic Assembler position!
- Electronics Tech will be testing, calibrating and electronic hand soldering of circuit boards
- Will be performing visual inspection of assemblies for quality control and doing product
- A competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401K, etc.
- Family environment and very relaxed working area!
Schedule: 1st shift, 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm with a ½ hour lunch
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and good communication skills
- Good computer skills for testing and data entry
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced production enviornment
- Ability to perform small mechanical assemblies
- Ability to use hand and battery operated power tools.
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5700 to complete the application process! Please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143