Body Shop Worker
Located in Warren, OR
Salary: $15+/hr DOE
Express Employment is looking for a Body Shop Worker for our client in Columbia County, OR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using industry standard materials, prep surface and fill surface defects in preparation for paint.
- Sand and grind manufactured parts in various stages of the production process.
- Properly documents travelers, process logs, recorder charts.
- Maintains clean work area, tools and equipment.
- Inspects work pieces for defects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Previous related experience preferred.
- Must be able to accurately read shop traveler instructions
- Mechanical aptitude to include the ability to read and interpret engineering specifications.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs with assistance.
Pay: $15+/hr DOE
Schedule: Monday thru Friday and typically from 6:30am to 3pm. Overtime is possible as well as some weekends.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632