Located in Warren, OR
Salary: $16+ DOE
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Painting Technician for our client in Columbia County.
- Prep surface and fill surface defects in preparation for paint.
- Sand and grind manufactured parts in various stages of the production process.
- Using industry standard materials, apply primer and paint per manufacturing and customer specific specifications.
- Properly documents travelers, process logs, recorder charts.
- Maintains clean work area, tools and equipment.
- Inspects work pieces for defects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality and accuracy.
- Must be able to accurately read shop traveler instructions.
- Mechanical aptitude to include the ability to read and interpret engineering specifications and work orders.
- Ability to safely use hand tools.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to identify proper materials and supplies according to specifications.
- Team player with a strong desire to work in a fast-paced, professional environment.
Education: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Pay: $16+ DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6am-3pm must be available some weekends and occasional overtime.
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview(Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632