Located in Redmond, WA
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk will responsible for daily customer orders and internal company inventory transfers working under defined procedures. He/She must be self-motivated and possess the experience to function in a high volume and fast paced environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily coordination with Client Service, Production and Distribution teams
- Process daily customer orders using Epicor ERP system and Agile shipping system
- Daily processing of small package UPS, FedEx and DHL shipments
- Processing of large freight forwarding order
- Daily processing of large AIR, Ocean and LTL orders.
- Scan bar codes into an ERP System
- Sort and verify product against paperwork
- Transact product into Epicor for intercompany transfers
- Print orders, pull and package products according to orders and procedures for shipment
- Properly label packages, verify and palletize orders for shipment.
- Trace orders and tracking information upon request
- Maintain accurate records and reconcile inventory periodically.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Perform other duties of similar complexity as required or assigned and help other departments as needed.
- Able to safely drive and use the forklift.
- Physical ability to repeatedly transport objects typically weighing up to 60 lbs.
- Able to perform several and/or combination of the following tasks such as to lift, carry, push, pull, sit, stand, walk, kneel, squat, bend, twist, reach, grasp and/or work with small objects.
- Able to stand and/or walk for considerable (8+ hours) periods.
- Extended work hours may be required, including weekends and holidays to meet customer orders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1+ years shipping experience (manufacturing environment preferred)
- Minimum 1+ years receiving experience
- Experience with LTL, LCL and AIR modes of transportation
- Minimum 1+ years of international shipping experience working with 3PL and freight forwarders.
- Computer skills and Microsoft Office knowledge: Word, Excel, and Outlook – required.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction from the Manager, Team Lead and/or Team Members
Express Office: Bellevue
4020 Lake Washington Boulevard Northeast
Kirkland, WA 98033