Located in Conyers, GA
Salary: $15/hr, based on experience
$15/hr. + BOE
Monday – Friday, all shifts available
Employee Duties & Responsibilities
1) Tends machine that winds paper from one roll to another to form compact rolls of specified footage or diameter prior to cutting.
2) Threads end of parent roll into feeding mechanism of machine adjusts friction brake by hand to maintain tension of paper.
3) Slides rewind cores tubes on shafts starts machine.
4) Verifies perforations, size, and alignment of rewind rolls.
5) Adjusts machine, using hand tools.
6) Removes wound roll from shaft places it on conveyor.
7) Verifies roll lengths.
8) Assists machine operator with any necessary tasks.
Email resume to April.firstname.lastname@example.org or Call April at 678.342.8244 ext. 305
Express Office: Covington
10232 Industrial Boulevard Northeast
Covington, GA 30014