Located in Raleigh, NC
Express Employment Professionals is hiring a Cybersecurity Analyst for an opening in Raleigh-Durham, NC. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, with no contracting required.
As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you would provide security analysis and support for all technology-dependent services throughout our client company’s organization. You would achieve this by operating and substantiating information protection technologies; providing reports on enterprise cybersecurity systems and/or services readiness and performance; and maintaining acceptable levels of risk for enterprise computing platforms, services, and associated data.
- Performing daily monitoring of cybersecurity issues and infrastructure
- Ensuring high availability and performance of systems by reviewing logs
- Verifying systems integrity, escalating discovered issues, and support remediation activities
- Continually identifying and escalating technology deficiencies
- Quantifying and modeling impact characteristics to establish impact categories
- Establishing metrics to evaluate the trends of impacts and effectiveness of services provided
- Supporting the ongoing development of cybersecurity enterprise systems management processes
- Assisting in the data gathering, design implementation, and documentation of technical projects
The ideal candidate for this position will be the type of detail-oriented person who thrives on analyzing and interpreting processes or data. We’re seeking a creative, self-motivated individual who enjoys taking a need and figuring out a way to meet it.
- 3+ years of experience with the operation and support of cybersecurity analysis and remediation tools and systems
- 3+ years of experience with the operation and support of IT security, networking, systems, or cloud centric technologies.
- CompTIA Security+, GSEC, CCNA Security, CEH, ECIH, GCIH, or similar
- Experience with HTML, MS-Office, and Visio
- Experience or education in scripting or development
This position is offering a salary of $85,000 or more, benefits, and opportunities for growth. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you!
Email your resume to our Technology & Engineering Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Cybersecurity Analyst” for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Durham
5306 NC Highway 55
Durham, NC 27713