Water Mitigation Technician
Located in Garland, TX
Water Mitigation Technician needed immediately for a great company in the Rockwall, TX area!!
Work schedule: Sun-Sun 8:00 AM-4:00 PM ($16.00 p/h)*
(Mon - Fri regular hours; will be on-call Sat and Sun for emergency calls. Overtime and bonus included)
Responsibilities for Water Mitigation Technician:
- Responding to Emergency Water, Mold, Fire, and Wind damage calls.
- Survey damage within the property
- Evaluate and record damage to all items within the property
- Cleaning process for both contents and structural damage
- Clear and professional communication with the customer and the management team
- Work safely in residential and commercial properties that have been damaged by fire, water, mold, storm, etc.
Qualifications for Water Mitigation Technician:
- Willing to respond to commercial emergencies
- Participate in On-Call
- Willing to respond to travel requirements
- Valid Texas Driver's License
- Employment is contingent upon completion of a background check & drug test
Must have great attendance and service
For immediate consideration, apply online at www.ExpressPros.com submit your application to the Garland office.
Then call or text us at 972-681-1609!
Please submit resumes to Jobs.GarlandTX@ExpressPros.com
Benefits for working with Express:
We are an E-Verify company
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million people to work.
Express Office: Garland
911 Main Street
Garland, TX 75040