Delivery Driver (AZ/DZ) / Warehouse Labourer
Located in Windsor, ON
We are currently recruiting a Delivery Driver (AZ/DZ) / Warehouse Labourer Position, for agricultural distribution warehouse located in Cottam. This is a fulltime permanent position.
- Complete orders/shipments by picking, processing and loading orders as per outlined policies and procedures.
- Receive shipments/orders as per policies and procedures
- Provide quality service by following organization standards.
- Preserve and promote a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat and clean.
- Properly layer bulk fertilizer orders as per policies and procedures
- Safe operation of forklift/lift truck and pallet movers in accordance of policies and procedures.
- Ability to lift minimum 25kg repetitiously.
- Complete deliveries safely and efficiently by driving truck or van
- Daily review of maintenance on trucks or vans by completing daily logs and advising management of any applicable maintenance requirements required.
- Other related activities advised by Management
We are looking for an individual that:
- Demonstrates strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Works well under direction of Warehouse Supervisor/ Operations Manager.
- Has the ability to work independently within established policies, procedures and meet deadlines
- Is well organized.
- Experience operating a forklift – forklift license an asset but willing to certify/train
- Has the ability to work in a small team environment
- Has an attention to detail, efficient, and accuracy
- First Aid training an asset
- Valid ON driver’s license, 5 years no claims (3 year drivers abstract required); preferably AZ or DZ
- Qualifications / Skills: Teamwork, Coordination, Communication, Organization, Inventory control, Planning, Equipment maintenance, Time management, Data entry skills, Reporting skills, Dependability, Documentation skills.
- The ability to interface with customers, suppliers and fellow employees in a professional and courteous manner is a must.
- Basic computer skills and ability to use MS Office.
Hours & Compensation:
- Monday to Friday day shift
- $18-$21/hour depending on experience
Express Office: Windsor
2885 Lauzon Parkway
Windsor, ON N8T 3H5