Located in Champaign, IL
Express is looking to hire a qualified Machine Operator for a Local company that has been around for 100 years but is still growing. This candidate should have the expectation and ability to learn and grow over time with their job. They should also have the ability to:
- Read cutting tickets carefully to determine monogram, size, color, and placement.
- Use the computer to produce the correct loaded hoop on the sewing head and call up the correct monogram to sew.
- Monitor machines to control quality.
- Remove sewn pieces, trim threads, and remove backing.
- Obtain pieces from cutting room for replacements and samples.
- Monitor inventory of thread, backing and other supplies, report to supervisor if supplies are getting low.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates Should have
- A high school diploma/GED
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to notice when things are wrong
- Be able to regularly lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Handle a moderately noisy work environment
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821