Located in Concord, CA
Job Title: Quality Control Technician(MUST have experience)
Reporting To: QA Manager
A growing, nationally acclaimed food seasoning company is looking for an exceptional candidate to fill the position of Quality Control Technician. The ideal candidate will have prior food manufacturing experience, superior attention to detail and numeric competencies.
· Performs QC activities through a variety of manual tasks on the production lines, lab, etc. Ensures employees are following all Food Safety and worker safety practices.
· Review scale calibrations and weight control documentation
· Perform Gluten Tests. Maintains retention samples of ingredients and finished products.
· Performs environmental microbiological sampling. Prepares cleaning and sanitizing chemicals.
· Prepares cleaning and sanitizing chemicals
· Perform production checks throughout the facility and address any QA/QC issues through investigation and communication procedures with managers and supervisors.
· Maintain activity logs, data entry and QC recordkeeping.
· Conduct facility inspections in accordance with established procedures and follow-up.
· Observes all safety and security procedures
· Other duties as assigned by management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
· Walk, kneel, squat, bend, stand
· Reach, twist, lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
· Operate lab equipment
· Wear appropriate safety equipment and protective gear.
A Qualified Candidate must:
- Ability to work in fast-paced, effectively under pressure, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated with proven leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Bilingual -English/Spanish beneficial
Express Office: Concord
5356 Clayton Road
Concord, CA 94521