Located in Cantonment, FL
Salary: $21.00 - $25.00
Must have experience working on dump trucks and heavy equipment
Pay $20.00 - $25.00 depending on experience
(flexible if hours go longer and if client needs associate to work a Sat or Sun)
Sometimes depending on the job, there might be night work
If someone is DOT certified for brake jobs that is a PLUS
- Make repairs to fleet vehicles and yard equipment, including (but not limited to) repairing engines, alignments, suspension, hydraulics, transmissions and electrical systems.
- Diagnose failures of vehicles and yard equipment and disassemble repair and reassemble parts as necessary.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries and lubricating equipment and machinery, Inspect/repair brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings and other vital parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
- Fill out and submit all required documents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Respond to road emergencies to repair vehicles as necessary.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on production facility equipment as needed (i.e. forklifts, loaders, etc.)
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504