Located in Amherst, NY
Salary: $16.00 - $17.00HR
Express Employment Professionals are seeking a Solvent Recovery Room Operator for a company in the Amherst, NY area that specialize in ink processing solutions.
Pay Rate: 16.00 - 17.00/HR
B Shift: 7:00pm - 7:00am /Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Saturday
Summary: Responsibility for cleaning, handling, labeling and care for the plant-wide flow of Hazardous Waste while maintaining the parts/drum staging area’s while in fixed communication with support groups (Inkmaking, MSC, Coating, Slitting and Engineering).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans parts/drum-washing schedule accordingly
- Executes plan for the handling, labeling and care for the plant-wide flow of Hazardous Waste
- Cleans and evaluates all parts and drums from the dirty stage to the clean stage
- Maintains the parts/drum staging area’s while in fixed communication with support groups (Inkmaking, MSC, Coating, Slitting and Engineering)
- Monitors and troubleshoots all equipment
- Records all solvent generated from each stage
- Performs and understands, with proficiency, the internal and external procedures of the operations
- Demonstrates excellent housekeeping skills
- Assist with coating changeovers and troubleshooting as necessary
- Assist with inkmaking activity as necessary
Knowledge, skill, and experience:
- Previous experience with Coating, Inkmaking or solvent handling activities.
- Ability to successfully complete the Process Safety Management (PSM) certification.
- Forklift experience, certification a plus.
- Excellent documentation skills/compliance auditing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of solvent and chemical labeling.
- Maintain the upkeep of the storage room.
- Flexibility to change assignments as business needs dictate.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Express Employment Professionals
3140 Sheridan Drive,
Amherst, NY 14226
Express Office: Buffalo
3140 Sheridan Drive
Amherst, NY 14226