Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Located in Hebron, IL
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
DO YOU HAVE INJECTION MOLDING & AUTOMATION EXPERIENCE!?
You may be the perfect candidate for our client in McHenry County! They are looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager to join their team!
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager oversees the development and implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency; ensures the technical team and other manufacturing departments work together cohesively and are responsible for the development of equipment and facilities to aid in the manufacturing process.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required, in addition to four to six years related experience and/or training. Continuing education as required staying abreast of new developments area of expertise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MRP/ERP. Proficient in Microsoft Project software. Skilled in 3D modeling software; Solidworks a plus. Knowledge in Lean/6-sigma problem solving. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under minimal supervision.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret common industrial, manufacturing and technical procedures, professional journals, schematics, diagrams, drawings, and blueprints. Write reports, business correspondence, assembly instructions and procedural manuals. Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or other members of the manufacturing community.
- Identify the training and development needs within the organization through appraisal and consultation with peers and co-workers. Build the training resources and materials of the technical group; this would include training notes and presentations, training materials and methodologies, e-learning materials, DVDs, videos, etc.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or board of directors.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Required. LSSBB preferred or the ability to achieve certification within 2 years.
If this Manufacturing Engineering Manager position sounds like the job for YOU, DON’T DELAY APPLY TODAY or call Annemarie at our office at 815-788-8556 for more information!
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014