Located in Hebron, IL
Salary: $70,000- $90,000
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity to update equipment and processes within a company? Are you looking to challenge your skills? This is the company for you!
Our client in McHenry County is hiring an Automation Engineer for their team!
In this Automation Engineer role you will:
- Plan and design automation solutions for manufacturing processes
- Use knowledge of the Lean production principles and tools
- Analyze the layout of equipment, workflow, and assembly methods to maximize efficiency
- Work to improve production design for manufacturability.
Automation Engineer Qualifications
- Manufacturing Automation Engineer with 3-5 years experience
- BS in Engineering or equivalent
- Lean manufacturing practices ( Kanban, Poke-Yoke, JIT, Value Stream Mapping)
- Tool and fixture design and GD&T
- Strong Project Management skills
- Understanding and functional knowledge of PLC’s, low voltage controls, three phase power distribution, vision systems. Electronic sensors, pneumatics, hydraulics and robotics
- Machine specification and purchase order writing
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration capabilities
- Design and application knowledge of ergonomic and machine safety standards
- Autocad/Solidworks/MS Office suite
- Strong Communication skills (written and public speaking)
If this Automation Engineer position sounds like the job for YOU, DON’T DELAY APPLY TODAY or call Annemarie at our office at 815-788-8556 for more information!
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014