Located in West Chester, PA
Salary: $19+/ hour
TIG Welder – $19/ hour
A thriving manufacturing company located in West Chester, PA has an immediate opening for a TIG Welder who will also rotate into a sand blasting role along with some assembly when needed. You will spend the majority of the workday welding small gauge stainless steel. Knowledge of sheet metal welding is a plus for this position. You are going to be provided the latest equipment and have the chance to operate within a clean and climate-controlled workspace.
TIG Welder job highlights:
- Clean manufacturing facility – bright, well-lit, and air-conditioned.
- Highly regulated environment.
- Supporting pharma, business is thriving.
- Yearly pay raises, bonuses available based on performance.
- Benefits available.
- 2 weeks paid vacation, plus 5 sick days to start – accrue 1 day/ year up to 5 weeks!
- Promote from within – that’s why this position is available!
What we are looking for in TIG Welders:
- Willingness to gain industry training and skills.
- Experience in maintaining a safe and clean workspace.
- Two or more years in a comparable job role
- Sand Blasting experience a plus.
- Sheet Metal Welding a plus.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
- Operate assembly machine and auxiliary equipment.
- Inspect and Assemble parts / assemblies as processed, per work instructions.
- Responsible for notifying Manufacturing Team Leader, Quality Inspector, Automation Technician, and/or Manager of any and all defects detected.
- Responsible for the quality of product processed.
Requirements for a TIG Welder:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least 1+ year TIG Welding work experience required.
- Must know how to weld small gauge stainless steel.
- Sheet Metal Welding and Sand Blasting experience highly desirable.
- Must be able to occasionally work a flexible schedule which may include weekends and overtime.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Maria O’Connell is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step towards your success. Apply online with Express today! You can also EMAIL your resume – be sure to include job title in the subject line. www.expresspros.com/chestercountymainlinepa
Lincoln Court Shopping Center
215 Lancaster Ave.
Malvern, PA 19355
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Chester County (Main Line)
215 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355