Located in Temple, TX
Salary: $14.00 / hour
Role and Responsibilities
- Inspect, Clean and Line Molds
- Prepare, Install and Remove End Plates
- Mix and Prepare Mold Lining Material
- Cut End Plate Boards
- Repair Spouts, Nozzles and Ladles
- Other Duties As Required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Foundry and High School Graduate Preferred
- Prior knowledge of foundry operations preferred
- Must be able to work in extreme heat
- Must be able to consistently lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand on feet up to 10 hrs each day.
5:00am to ~3:00pm Monday -Thursday with overtime on Friday as needed.
Must be able to come to work on time each day.
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501