Located in Pensacola, FL
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00
Pay depends upon experience $18.00 - $20.00
Monday - Friday could start as early as 7am and work until 7pm depending upon job and location.
- Install and service ice machines, fountain beverage units, Frozen Carbonated Beverage (FCB) equipment, juice machines, and other components of ice and beverage equipment
- Maintains and controls truck stock inventory, equipment, tools and all equipment assigned
- Maintains proper paperwork standards and billing requirements
- Adheres to safety rules and procedures.
- Performing equipment installations during customer off-hours
- Providing general maintenance and organization in all work areas
- Participating in on-call staff rotations based on customer needs
- Travel required
- Works outside in all weather conditions during daylight and night hours.
- Ability to lift at least 75 pounds and meet other physical requirements such as bending, stooping, squatting and working in tight spaces.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to service customers during non-standard business hours and participate in rotating on-call duty
- CDL preferred
- Universal refrigeration certification a plus
- REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4 years of experience working on ice machines
- 2 years of experience working on fountain beverage, FCB, and juice machines
- High school degree, GED required; vocational school degree preferred
- Some training available
- Valid driver’s license and a good five-year driving record is required
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504