Located in Concord, CA
Express Employment Professionals is working with a busy telecommunications company in Concord, CA looking for cable pullers to help with commercial installation projects throughout the bay area. Associates will be assisting the technicians in pulling data, phone and network cables in client buildings for service installation. The position includes ladder use, drilling, punching holes in walls, fishing walls, hanging wire, punching down jacks, etc.
The qualified candidate will be learning the trade of telecommunications programming, data and voice cabling, carrier cutovers, miscellaneous video surveillance projects, and other related skills. The ideal candidate must have cable pulling experience including termination at access points and must have their own tools. Once trained, the qualified candidate will be eligible for commissions on installations.
The Client is looking for candidates to work throughout the Bay area. Opportunity for long term or permanent placement with the right candidate. Successful candidates must have reliable transportation and be clean cut and presentable.
• 1-3 years of cable pulling, installation or related experience (i.e. alarm installation) in a telecommunications environment
• MUST be willing to commute throughout the Bay Area
• Must maintain a flexible schedule for installs
• Access to your own tools (snips, etc.) is a plus
• Clean driving record
• Strong people skills, strong work ethics, and the ability to learn quickly in an evolving industry
• Must practice safety at all times
Dress code: The candidate will wear an Company t-shirt and a pair of jeans, presentable safety shoes, and an Company Jacket if needed.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
Express Office: Concord
5356 Clayton Road
Concord, CA 94521