Food Production Machine Operator - up to $17/hr
Located in Algona, WA
Job Summary: A local food manufacturer who has been around for the last century is seeking experienced MACHINE OPERATORS for openings on their busy production line. These are Temp to Hire DAY and NIGHT shift opportunities.
For immediate consideration TEXT JOBS to 253-850-1344!
- Inspects equipment daily to be sure it is clean and sanitary.
- Checks metal detectors as instructed.
- Conducts changeovers, replacing packaging film as needed.
- Coordinates proper spicing with correct packaging film.
- Checks code dates for accuracy every 15 minutes.
- Inspects bag seams making sure seals are strong.
- Works with quality control to ensure standards are good; keeps applicable records.
- Maintains efficient operation of equipment.
- Troubleshoots and proactively solves potential problems with equipment.
- Communicates with all production associates to ensure positive flow of production and accomplish goals of the packaging schedule.
Pay: Up to $17.00 per hour!
Position Type: Temp to Hire
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6 AM – 2:30 PM
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum two years’ experience in operating food processing equipment.
- Must be able to lift rolls of film weighing up to 50 pounds on a regular basis during the shift.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Text JOBS to 253-850-1344
- Call 253-850-1344 and mention this job posting.
- Resumes can be emailed to Leleana.email@example.com
About Express Employment Professionals:
When you choose Express Employment Professionals for your employment search, you gain access to a network of top local companies and the support of our experienced hiring professionals who specialize in industrial recruiting. Your education, skills, and experience are matched with the short-term, contract, and full-time positions our client companies have hired Express to recruit for. We have a history of success in placing candidates in the following areas: warehouse, distribution, manufacturing, production, and many more. There is no charge or fees for applicants seeking employment. Call us to get started!
Our Industrial Division is Always Recruiting For:
- Warehouse Associates
- General Laborers
- Delivery Drivers
- Material Handlers
- Production Workers
- Order Pickers
- Shipping & Receiving Clerks
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
Express Office: Kent
841 Central Avenue North
Kent, WA 98032