Process Technician/Material Handler - 2nd shift
Located in Green Bay, WI
Position: Process Technician/Material Handler - 1st or 2nd shift
Type: Full-time, Professional – Direct Hire
Location: Green Bay, WI
This role is supporting the screening department; machine set-up; operating machine(s); troubleshoot machines. This is a hybrid position, helping with forklift duties and screening duties. This position is fluid and changes from day to day depending on needs of plant. Employee is willing to help wherever needed and will fill in forklift when current driver is on vacation.
- Ensures the team is following all safety procedures/processes. Wears proper PPE. Safety is our #1 priority at the organization.
- Works effectively with leaders and other teammates to support a common agenda as it pertains to caring about people; humility; team player; integrity; and for being respectful to each other.
- Continually ensures housekeeping expectations are done at shift end and for weekend shutdowns.
- Notifies the maintenance department if machinery is down or needs changing over.
- Runs and troubleshoots machinery per customers’ specifications for quality and balance run times to effectively achieve the highest output.
- Tracks production and completes daily paperwork as needed.
- Responsible for overall quality.
- Performs required daily quality checks while running.
- Reviews orders for required processes and customer expectations.
- Must be trained in Hazmat.
- Run machine as need arises.
- Help current forklift driver with Loading/unloading of trucks.
- Help keep warehouse organized.
- Do weekly/monthly, yearend inventories as needed with/for current forklift driver.
- Keep machines stocked.
- Help in Screen room when needed.
- Experience running manufacturing machinery
- Ability to communicate clear expectations and follow up to deliver expected results
- Strong work ethic/Results Driven/Reliable
- Has a sense of urgency
- Pleasant and approachable
- Works in a collaborative manner with other teammates
- Adaptable to changing schedules
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Teamwork & motivation of peers
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Must be able to train on 1st shift and transition into the 2nd shift - Flexibility is a MUST.
To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6000, Ask for Barb
Express Office: Green Bay
2271 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304