Administrative Assistant - contract
Located in Guelph, ON
Administrative Assistant- Contract
We are recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant to support a range of administrative needs. You will be working independently in a nice, clean bright space. You will take the lead on customer communications over the phone and over email, send invoices, complete AR and AP. This is a 6 month contract.
Administrative Assistant job highlights:
- Competitive salary based on experience (22.00-27.00 per hour based on experience)
- Providing senior level administrative assistance to a senior manager including financial and business support
- Managing calendars, coordinating meetings
- Preparation of reports
- You will have the ability to develop and implement strategies to reach company objectives.
- Lead office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Opportunity to work independently
- Send invoices and estimates to customers
- Accounts payable and receivable
What we look for in Administrative Assistants:
- 5 or more experience in an office setting
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask is a MUST!
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Quickbooks an asset
Apply on line today for immediate consideration
OR email your resume to Jobs.email@example.com to apply or for further information about this position AND other administrative opportunities.
Express Office: Guelph
45 Speedvale Avenue East
Guelph, ON N1H 1J2