Customer Service / Sales Representative
Located in Fife, WA
Salary: $16-$18/hr (DOE)
Love Customer Service and sales? Looking for a great opportunity with a fun and family-orientated business? This could be the exact career for you!
A local manufacturer and retailer of custom cabinetry is looking for an experienced Customer Service/Sales Associate to join their quickly growing team! This position will be working with customers to help them create their dream kitchens and bathrooms.
The ideal candidate will have prior cabinet and counter top sales and/or design experience, a high school diploma, a valid driver’s license, and great customer service skills!
Primary Function for the Customer Service/Sales Associate:
Build, strengthen and develop strong customer relationships, retention and loyalty customers. Develop new business based on established goals, both with current accounts and new. Uncover and understand customers’ and prospects’ goals and challenges and suggest and deliver the right product solutions to meet their needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. Team member may perform other duties as assigned.
- Make proactive warm and cold contacts with customers and prospects daily, using the ISR process, in order to uncover opportunities in new markets. Establish and maintain a strong customer base through consistent inbound and outbound communications.
- Answer incoming calls and e-mails from customers and prospects and actively respond to the needs of those customers in.
- Solicit the sale of company products to existing and prospective retail customers.
- Probe and listen for issues and concerns and documents customer issues in order to spot trends.
- Troubleshoots, analyze and remedy customer issues and problems within established guidelines.
- Provide exceptional customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Document all proactive contact.
- Perform specialized customer service duties as assigned.
- Seek out and develop new business opportunities using provided warm lists and internet research on prospective accounts.
- Prepare and send weekly sales reports.
What we look for:
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, must be an active listener and effective communicator.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals.
Position requires use of standard office tools & equipment and constant telephone communication. Frequent use of the computer using Microsoft Office Suites.
Indoor office setting with normal range temperature & humidity. Must be able to lift over 50 pounds moving cabinets as needed. Squatting, bending, or reaching over shoulders only required as it relates to the job.
Pay: $16-$18/hr DOE with the potential for bonuses; this is an EVALUATION HIRE POSITION!!
Shift: Days with possible split days off and must be able to work on weekend.
Ways To Apply:
About Express Employment Professionals:
We are passionate about helping others. Our dedicated team takes the time to get to know you and the career path you are seeking. We can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, we can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Office: Tacoma
5821 South Sprague Court
Tacoma, WA 98409