Located in Rochester Hills, MI
Salary: $30,000 per year
A local Oakland County company is searching for a Medical Receptionist who will have core responsibilities in supporting medical office staff and maintaining detailed patient and medical records. Patients, visitors and medical staff will turn to you for information and help with administrative issues. Our medical secretary should be efficient and well-spoken with experience running a medical office. If you are patient, computer-savvy and can multitask, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to ensure the smooth workflow of our medical facilities, so that our patients receive the best possible care. This fast-paced team-oriented role will commonly work with office staff and doctors for collaborative patient satisfaction.
Medical Receptionist job highlights:
* Opportunity to serve and care for patients.
* Key activities include managing patient flow and data, delivering patient services, and processing inquiries.
* Casual work environment, closed Friday afternoons.
* (Highlight the following if possible: PTO, company culture, growth potential)
What we look for in a Medical Secretary:
* Experience related to front office medical roles, graduate/certified medical billing program
* Understanding of related medical terminology
* HIPAA compliant with sound medical practices
How To Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to jobs.troymi @ expresspros.com
- Apply online at ExpressTroy.com
- Download the ExpressJobs App on Google Play or iTunes stores
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307