Located in Fairfield , NJ
The CSR is responsible for coordinating the daily activities associated with the print, distribution, reconciliation, and reporting of accounts, onsite at our state of the art fulfillment center. The role of the CSR is to ensure all the operational and administrative duties are completed in an efficient and timely manner according to defined business requirements and service level standards.
The CSR works with Operations, Information Technology and other applicable departments to bring about standardizations and efficiencies in data, work flow, systems and processes.
This role reports to the onsite Fulfillment General Manager.
• Collaborate with immediate team, other customer service teams, and other company departments to ensure overall customer and product satisfaction
• Accountable for ensuring quality and service level agreements are achieved for assigned accounts.
• Coordinate with Production Managers to prioritize and schedule work orders to meet deadlines.
• Interact effectively with internal/external clients.
• Respond to requests in a timely manner.
• Ensure all materials are corresponding to job ticket requirements.
• Ensure the accuracy of the instructions on job tickets.
• Ensure all department tasks are conducted in a proper manner and follow standard operating procedures (SOP).
• Provide recommendations to improve processes and/or overall experience.
• Perform any other designated tasks assigned by the supervisor.
• Availability for overtime work and some weekends
Minimum HS Diploma
Drug Test/Background Check
1-3 Years Experience
4.3 Specialized Knowledge (Indicate the minimum knowledge base required to successfully perform the job functions. Examples: technical, regulations, equipment, software, licenses, etc.)
• Knowledge in Microsoft suite and effectively use email and phone
• Knowledge of job tracking/inventory tracking software is a plus
• Prior work experience in an operations or production environment.
4.4 Skills and Abilities (Indicate the minimum skills required to successfully perform the job functions. Examples: communication, writing, negotiating, planning, decision-making, goal-setting, leadership, coaching, supervising, flexibility, and proficiencies.)
• Highly motivated, with a positive attitude willing to learn and eager to succeed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement
• Decision making capability and able to work independently with minimal supervision after training.
• Possess strong researching skills.
• Professional and possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Able to multitask and work on multiple projects.
• Excellent organizational, analytical skills and ability to prioritize and complete tasks within established time constraints.
• Able to work in a high-pressure fast paced environment and meet numerous deadlines.
• Demonstrate the ability to cooperate and collaborate with people across the organization to achieve results.
• Bilingual is helpful
Express Office: Fairfield
363 Route 46 West
Building 1, Suite 240
Fairfield, NJ 07004