Located in Boyceville, WI
Express is searching for a Warehouse Associate who will work in shipping and receiving and perform warehouse operations for one of the leading suppliers of specialty yeast extracts, yeast-based flavours and dried flavours ingredients based on yeast derivatives and spray-dried condiments. There main focus is on quality and great taste, healthy and natural ingredients.
They are looking for skills focused in:
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
- Use appropriate material handling equipment to load shipping container(s) to distribute weight according to DOT specifications.
- Perform warehouse inspections on a daily basis.
- Inventory control.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license.
- Forklift license.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and the Food Safety Plan.
- Observe environmental storage requirements.
What we look for:
- Good communication skills
- Completes necessary paperwork neatly and accurately and submits within timeframe required.
- Flexibility to work in other departments
- Able to work all shifts as assigned
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Ways to Apply:
- Call our office 715-831-8778 to schedule an appointment with one of our Employment Specialists
- Apply online at www.ExpressPros.com/Menomonie
- Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Scholarship opportunities
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Wisconsin, Eau Claire & Wisconsin, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
1915 Wilson St Menomonie, WI 54751
Need more information about this job?
Contact our office by phone or text message at 715-831-8778, or by email at Jobs.MenomonieWI@ExpressPros.com.
ASK US ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS!
Express Office: Menomonie
1915 Wilson Street
Menomonie, WI 54751