Material Handler - 1st shift
Located in Dexter, MI
Salary: $18.00 hourly
An attachment’s company in Dexter, MI, is looking for material handlers on 1st shift. You’ll be responsible for assigning inventory locations to parts and receiving work orders and purchase orders.
What you’ll be doing as a Material Handler
- Assign inventory locations to parts; receive work orders and purchase orders
- Complete receiving inspection prior to routing goods
- Pick jobs and deliver parts to specified departments
- Report any parts shortages, late work orders or shipments, incorrect bills of material, scheduling/purchasing or sales errors, missing prints, missing parts, etc.
What you’ll need to succeed as a Material Handler
- At least 1 year of forklift experience
- Previous experience pulling orders
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- HS diploma or equivalent
Additional information for the Material Handler
- $18.00 hourly
- Monday-Thursday, 4:00am – 2:30pm
- Dexter, 48130
Quick Apply Here
For more information on this position, call/text us at 734-929-5093 or email us at email@example.com.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Ann Arbor, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Michigan, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103