Experienced Route Driver *No CDL Required
Located in Norman, OK
A leading beverage company in the Norman area is currently searching for Route Drivers to assist in delivering water and coffee products to both residential and commercial customers. Route driver hours vary slightly but are based around a regular 40-hour week working primarily 7am to 4pm with a 1-hour lunch at your leisure. No evenings, nights, or weekends! You will know your route well in advance and can plan accordingly.
This position requires basic customer service skills, being polite and personable to customers when on site, as well as punctuality and dependability.
Overview of job duties:
- Load and unload delivery truck and submit truck counts each day
- Deliver customer products with a smile, setting my new brewers/coolers as needed
- Invoice customers with handheld device
- Complete daily vehicle inspections
- Assist plant manager with miscellaneous projects in the plant as needed
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
FULL BENEFITS (UPON HIRE WITH COMPANY) PACKAGE INCLUDED with this position. This includes, health, dental, vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, paid training, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Employee must be able to perform the tasks listed below on a daily basis as required to fulfill the responsibilities of the job.
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 lbs. consistently
- Willingness to work in adverse weather
- Ability to drive large truck in tight areas such as downtown
- Follow all traffic regulations and drive responsibly
- Maintain a clear driving record
To apply, please email resume to Jessica.Johnson@expresspros.com, apply online at www.expresspros.com and send application to the Norman, OK location, or apply in person at:
Express Employment Professionals
2424 Springer Dr. Ste. 103
Norman, OK 73069
Express Office: Norman (Oklahoma City Metro)/Pauls Valley
2424 Springer Drive
Norman, OK 73069