Located in Guelph, ON
Executive Assistant – Guelph
Build your dream job here!
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of a growing, ambitious and successful team. The executive team is hustling and needs a highly motivated, ambitious and talented Executive Assistant to support the day to day administration as well as to develop future projects.
In this Executive Assistant role, no two days will be alike. This job will provide endless opportunity for growth and development. This is best suited for someone self-motivated, ambitious and capable of taking on independent projects.
Some of your duties will include:
- Working closely with company executives to prepare presentations
- Preparing reports and documentation for internal and external meetings
- Participating in and eventually leading team meetings
- Prepare internal team communications
- Managing calendars
- Manage email correspondence
- Preparing correspondence for existing and prospective clientele
- A truly professional work ethic
- Post secondary education such as Business Administration or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects
- 5 or more years as an Executive assistant supporting senior level executive(s)
If you are ready to take on new challenges, develop new skills and collaborate with other ambitious team members, we will challenge you to do the best work of your life.
Email your resume to Jodi Maciag in our Guelph office at email@example.com
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the Guelph and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting as many people in the Guelph area to work this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures
Express Office: Guelph
45 Speedvale Avenue East
Guelph, ON N1H 1J2