Located in Durham, NC, NC
Express Employment Professionals is accepting applications for an Office Administrator with mandatory Real Estate experience for a real estate company in the Durham/RTP area of North Carolina. Our client is specifically seeking tech savvy candidates--extraordinary computer skills and software knowledge is a requirement.
This is a full-time position with a pay rate of $17-$18/hr.
The Office Administrator supports the Managing Broker in the oversight of administrative support operations of the real estate office and is responsible to enforce and carry out company policy. This position is located in an office that is fast paced, highly productive, with a team environment. This will include overseeing, maintaining and performing the day-to-day administrative operations of the branch office. The Broker is seeking someone who is quick to learn and has a sharp mentality. If you are a self-starter, we are looking for you!
This is a 40 hour per week position and is eligible for benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, direction, and coordinate the activities of clerical and office personnel in support of the real estate office. Assist sales manager with distribution of work to other office staff, promoting teamwork and cooperation.
- Oversee, maintain and perform the day-to-day operations of the branch office.
- Maintain escrow account and monitor the upcoming sales transactions, reviewing for completeness and compliance, and other pertinent information.
- Oversee the processing and verifying of sales. Ensure the accuracy and timely preparation of purchase agreements, record and maintain all sold records, and prepare monthly reports.
- Assists Branch Manager with marketing, advertising work, design and presentations. Software used - Excel & Word (Daily), Publisher (Often), PowerPoint (Often).
- Provide support to the sales associates in the branch office to ensure retention. This includes, processing license applications for new and transferred sales associates, ensuring all paperwork is completed and processed in a timely manner, conducting an orientation for all new sales associates to the office, assisting with the annual license renewal process, assisting sales associates with billings, advertising, paperwork and training. Remain available and act as the first point of contact for sales associates.
- Provide backup support for staff as needed.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
1. Three to five plus years of related experience and demonstrated leadership skills.
2. Knowledge of real estate, title and /or mortgage business strongly preferred. Possession of real estate license preferred.
3. Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher. Marketing experience preferred.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Effective interpersonal skills and leadership abilities. A customer-service focus.
6. Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Attention to detail and quality, team player, takes initiative.
7. Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
8. Ability to handle stress and work under pressure, with a professional, courteous, and positive attitude.
9. Ability to work in a team environment and to promote collaborative efforts.
10. Position requires excellent attendance, and adhering to scheduled arrival time.
11. At times, may require flexibility in work schedule in order to meet deadlines and complete tasks.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you!
Apply online today at expresspros.com and email your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Office Administrator”. You can also contact Express Employment Professionals at (919) 572-6755.
Express Office: Durham
5306 NC Highway 55
Durham, NC 27713