Located in Great Falls, MT
Under general supervision, performs responsibilities and operations in the accounts payable function including processing, analyzing and assuring timely payment and reconciliation of accounts payable invoices and credit memos. Effective communication of organizational policies and procedures. Ensures the customer service provided by the Accounts Payable department is timely and above expectations. Stays abreast of current accounts payable practices. Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy. Performs related duties as required.
- Communicates effectively both written and orally with customers, other co-workers, and clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel preferred, as well as QuickBooks
- Ability to move independently or with reasonable accommodation within the facility and community.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all requirements of the job.
- Available to work overtime as needed.
- Applicant must pass a background check.
- High School/Equivalent
- 3-5 years
- General ledger experience desired.
- Accounts payable experience desired.
Express Office: Great Falls
220 6th Street South
Great Falls, MT 59405