Crane Operator/Loader (2nd/3rd Shift)
Located in Dubuque, IA
Express Employment Professionals Dubuque has partnered with a local manufacturing company to search for a 2nd or 3rd Shift Crane Operator/Loader to join their team.
This candidate will perform activities related to the shipping and receiving of inventory and customer orders.
- Operate overhead cranes and forklifts in a safe manner
- Knowledge of products handled, including color coding and customer specification; ability to read all measuring devices
- Unloading and receiving of inbound stock shipments and loading of outbound shipments, including all paperwork necessary to perform these duties
- Properly loads trucks in a safe manner, including chaining and tarp trailer
What You Can Bring to the Table:
- Certification to operate Overhead Crane
- Knowledge of DOT regulations on load weight
- High School diploma or GED or one to 3 months related experience
Are you interested in this position? Here are some ways you can apply;
Remember, there’s never a fee to the job seeker!
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment
Express Office: Dubuque
1701 John F Kennedy
Dubuque, IA 52002