Machine Maintenance Technician - $20 - $30/ hr DOE
Located in milwaukee, WI
Salary: $20 - $30/ hr DOE
We are currently seeking Maintenance Technicians to for several immediate needs with our local Milwaukee client base! You will be responsible for completing work orders and machine set up and first run operations as well preventative maintenance.
- Understand bearing removal and installation practices
- Contract outside companies for large or complex maintenance issues.
- Responsible for parts room supplies including inventory of all shop tools, maintenance parts and plant cleaning supplies
- Strong electrical troubleshooting ability of AC/DC control wiring and relay logic
- Read and understand electrical schematics and prints.
- Installs machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings in an industrial establishment
- Repair belt, chain and sprocket conveyor systems
- Assist in new machine set up and first runs
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret business information, technical procedures and government regulations.
- Have good mechanical aptitude and machine operating skills
- Have the physical ability to perform manual labor, which may include:
- o Climbing
- o Bending
- o Repetitive motions
- o Standing for long periods
- o Lift up to 45 lbs.
- Able to use a computerized maintenance management system and be willing to keep current with industry advancements by continuing education and further developing skills
Express Office: Milwaukee (South)
1010 West Layton Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53221