Icing Mixers 2nd/3rd shift
Located in York, PA
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50/hr
Hours: Production Line 1 1 - 5:55a-2p 2 - 6:25a -2:30p 3 - 9:55p-6a
Production Line 2 1 - 1:55p-10p 2 - 2:25p-10:30p 3 - 10:25p-6:30a
: *Must be able to read a recipe, have good math skills, and be able to lift up to 50lbs*
- Inspects mixing equipment for cleanliness or possible damage during set-up and reports deficiencies to supervisor.
- Reviews daily ingredient requirements against standard requirements and notifies supervisor of discrepancies.
- Reviews icing inventory for daily use. Update inventory daily.
- Scales ingredients in accordance with pre-determined formulas and procedures; calculates batch requirements and batch size adjustments as directed by supervisor.
- Operates various mixing and metering equipment in accordance with pre-determined procedures.
- Maintains records of batches produced as well as ingredient lot numbers, temperatures, and specific gravities.
- Enters all required information into the warehouse management system (WMS)
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices by adhering to company policy and keeping work areas and equipment neat and clean on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain continuous communication with line lead to ensure proper icing supply to the line
- Responsibility to work and act safely in accordance with all policies
- Responsibility to report safety hazards to people or product and comply with all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402