2nd shift Machine Maintenance
Located in Carrollton, GA
Salary: Pay will depend on skills
Express has a great opportunity with a great local manufacturing company!
For more information about this position, please call 770-834-5078 to speak to one of our recruiters!
- Optimizing production uptime, cycle time and yield by properly installing, repairing, and maintaining production equipment and machinery
- Maintaining the building, facilities, and grounds
- Generate and maintain files for all required logs and reports.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose irregularities and malfunctions in equipment prior to making repairs.
- Complete any job requested by Maintenance Manager or other member of management including those not specifically contained in this description.
- Demonstrate willingness and availability to work voluntary or mandatory overtime as required, including overtime on short notice.
Required knowledge, skills, & abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, training, and operations manuals as well as diagrams, schematics, sketches, manufacturer's instructions, blueprints, and engineering specifications.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Education and experience:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or two years maintenance related experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment.
Express Office: Carrollton
123 Columbia Drive
Carrollton, GA 30117