Packaging - Rotating shift
Located in Woodland, WA
Salary: 16.00 an hour
Express Employment Professionals is hiring for packaging positions in Cowlitz county
Objective of the position:
Packaging associates are responsible for packaging the product.
Task and Responsibility
- Operate packaging equipment, including but not limited to packaging machines, scales, sealers, metal detector, palletizer, code dater, etc. This includes operational setup, changeovers, and standard operations.
- Starting/Stopping of Equipment
- Replenish packaging supplies
- Printing labels and tracking
- Empty finished product bin
- Re-palletize product
- load pallets into palletizer
- Basic operational maintenance on equipment
- Follow work instructions and SOP''s
Must be available rotating 12-hours shifts, Shifts are 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am 5-6 days per week. Rotating shifts change every 3 months and must able to work overtime.
Must be able to lift 50lbs
HS Diploma or GED required.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview(Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632