Civil Engineering Technician
Located in Redmond, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
A well-established and growing Civil Engineering team is seeking an experienced Civil Engineering Technician. Our ideal candidate is an individual looking for opportunities for growth, possible project management, and the ability to work independently. AutoCAD Civil 3D (or the equivalent) knowledge and familiarity is important.
Where You Get to Live!
Redmond, Oregon is located in the heart of Central Oregon! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of the region at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
The focus of this position is to provide planning, calculations, and design of various projects. We have an established, broad‐based portfolio of clients including landowners, real‐estate developers, contractors, government agencies, and architects. Plenty of opportunities for career advancement.
Typical Projects Include:
- Utility Infrastructure Design & Feasibility Studies
- Residential Developments
- Office / Retail, Mixed Use, Commercial, and Industrial Developments
- Stream Crossings, Bridges, Arch Culverts
- Transportation & Utility Master Planning
- Water Rights
What You Will Need:
- AS in Engineering or equivalent, BS in Civil Engineering preferred
- 2 years of engineering design and/or drafting experience preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated experience taking personal responsibility for completing quality work within budgets and timelines
- Competent using CAD drafting program and Microsoft Office
- Various civil engineering and surveying technical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills including letter and report writing
- Ability to work quickly, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702