Assembly Operator (Day Shift)
Located in Eldora, IA
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a growing Eldora company that is seeking additional Assembly Operators! This is an IMMEDIATE start and prior experience is NOT required!
This is a great long-term, full-time, evaluation-to-hire opportunity! There is a set 12-hour schedule. You will work 7AM - 7:30PM, 3-days-on, 4 days-off.
Assembly Operator Duties:
• Work with a team to assemble entire products or components with hand and power tools.
• Labelling, stacking, and packaging items.
• Completing paperwork as necessary.
• Rotate through tasks for various assembly processes as needed.
• Conduct quality inspections on products.
• Lifting finished items and moving boxes.
• Prepare finished products for shipment.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
Assembly Operator Requirements:
• Ability to stand for entirety of the shift.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to work well in teams.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Please apply now or contact Express Employment of Ames at 515-233-5933 for an IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW! We look forward to hearing from you!
Express Office: Ames
1110 Buckeye Avenue
Ames, IA 50010