Loader/ Unloader - Joplin, MO
Located in Joplin, MO
Express Employment is looking for careful loaders/unloaders to help load, unload, and arrange sheet metal. This job is physically demanding and will require you to lift up to 50lbs by yourself. You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site, performing any combination of following duties.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Opens containers, using steel cutters, crowbar, claw hammer, or other hand tools.
- Loads unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Loads materials into vehicles installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand tools.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together, using banding machine clincher.
- Clamps sections of portable conveyor together or places conveyor sections on blocks or boxes to facilitate movement of materials or products.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or using power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment, using broom, rags, and cleaning compounds, to assist machine operators.
- Makes simple adjustments or repairs, like realigning belts or replacing rollers, using hand tools.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- High school diploma
Express Office: Joplin
1501 East 20th Street
Joplin, MO 64804