1st Shift CNC Machinist Opportunity (Permanent Position)
Located in Sterling Heights, MI
A leading turnkey supplier of custom electrical test equipment is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist for their Sterling Heights, MI location. This is a full-time opportunity offering substantial overtime in a fully heated and air-conditioned facility.
Established in 1986, this custom job shop has an average employee tenure of 17 years and recently expanded into the medical industry in addition to servicing a large automotive OEM client base. This is a permanent opportunity with a stable and well-run company who is proud of their products and employees!
Required Skills, Shift and Compensation:
- Ability to set up and operate a CNC Mill including tool selection, offset and adjustment.
- Experience with Haas machines/controls is highly preferred.
- Experience working with tight tolerance ranges (.003”)
- Measure parts using micrometers, calipers, indicators, etc.
- Read blueprints and shop diagrams (as needed)
- Have your own tools.
- Experience operating manual machines including Bridgeport’s and Lathes is preferred.
- 6:00am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday
- 6:00am – 11:00am on Saturdays (flexible start time offered after probationary period)
- $18.00-$24.00/hour to start depending upon experience and qualifications.
- Performance and compensation review after 90 days of employment and semi-annually thereafter.
This is a long term, permanent opportunity with a full benefit’s package offered upon direct hire including premium health insurance, paid holidays and substantial vacation time, annual compensation/ performance reviews, 401k with employer match, and internal advancement opportunities.
If interested, please forward an updated copy of your resume to Jobs.RochesterHillsMI@ExpressPros.com for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307